Stephanie Smith joined the Group team as HR Advisor / Administrator, assisting Kevin Kirkham.
The Samson Nano continues to be an exemplary solution for our customers, and to help with the demand, we welcomed Daniel Hirst to our Leeds office as a Samson Nano Project Co-Ordinator.
We can’t continue growth at the rate we are, without someone keeping tight control of the purse strings! Graham Law joins the Samuel Grant Group as Finance Manager assisting and working alongside Ashley Dean. Graham brings with him many years of expertise.
Matthew Todd joined the Leeds team as an Internal Sales Co-Ordinator, and has already settled in well.
Zak Hale is our newest Warehouse Operative, and Ross Ellison joins us as a Junior Engineer, both at Leeds, with Mark Fuller a recent addition to the Driving team, as a Class 11 Driver.
We are always pleased to welcome those at the very start of their careers, and take great pride in bringing new starters through our Apprentice Scheme. Our latest recruit to the scheme is Nathan Turnbull, who joins our North East division.
And last but not least, James Dungworth joins us as a Warehouse Operative at our Sheffield Branch.
All new starters are very welcome additions to the Samuel Grant family, and we wish them all the very best in their new roles.
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting
- On the way to green glory…