Jackie Robshaw, general manager at Marmax Products, said: "We use post consumer waste such as plastic milk containers to produce outdoor products made entirely from recycled plastic, which continue to be kind to the environment by requiring less cleaning and no maintenance.
"As a Green World Ambassador, we strive to maintain and exceed our sustainability targets, producing attractive, educational, functional and durable recycled pplastic products for wide ranging industry sectors.
"We also strive to spread our Green Compant ethos across multiple industry sectors, ranging from the Digs Trust, Zoos and Parks and The Angling Trust to educational facilities, including schools, nurseries and colleges, by providing products manufactured entirely from plastic waste.
"We continue to research new product ideas, meeting client demand and spreading the recycling message across increasingly broad industry sectors."
Now, the company has been nominated for a Green Award in our Chronicle Champions Awards 2014 for the contribution it has made to the area.
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting