The awards, held at London's Dorchester Hotel, celebrated members of the UKWA’s successes over the last year. Samuel Grant Group were lucky enough to be shortlisted for three awards: the Environment Award and the Customer Service award, alongside Carla’s Junior Manager Award.
Attended by over 400 industry representatives, the award ceremony was a warm affair on the hottest day of the year in a windowless room lit by thousands of candles in London’s airless Mayfair.
Carla was presented her award by Lord Digby Jones, who gave the keynote speech at the event, and was joined on stage by the award’s sponsors Aisle Master.
Speaking about her success, Carla said, “It’s amazing to be rewarded for just doing your job! I love working for Grant’s and selling the Samson Nano – to be honest it’s a great system that sells itself!”
Andrew Grant, Managing Director of Samuel Grant Group, said, “It was great to be part of such a prestigious industry event and to see us shortlisted was good enough, but for Carla to win an award was fabulous, and well deserved."
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting