We have been delighted to see the team go from strength to strength during this time – last year they gained promotion in the Saturday league, and won their first cup for nearly 50 years.
Julie Cavalli, team member and Samuel Grant Packaging employee said; “As a small team this has made a massive impact on us as a club. We obviously try raise money ourselves but Samuel Grant’s contribution each year has made a massive difference. Words cannot express how grateful we are.”
Samuel Grant Packaging wish our favourite bowlers all the best in their fixtures for 2016 – long may their winning streak continue!
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting