They had already won a Green Apple Environment Award in the national campaign to find Britain's greenest companies, councils and communities, and the Green World Ambassador status is reserved for winners who also help others to help the environment.
Their trophy and banner was presented by Miss UK Green Queen Sophie Desbrow.
The award-winning project paper has been published worldwide in The Green Book, so that others around the world can follow their example and learn from their experience. The Green Book is the leading international work of reference on environmental best practice that is distributed globally to national and local governments, businesses, universities, reference libraries, environment professionals, etc...
The winning project was entitled Marmax Products Outdoor Classroom http://marmax-products.co.uk/green-business-awards. The Green Apple Awards began in 1994 and have become established as the country's major recognition for environmental endeavour among companies, councils, communities and countries.
The awards are organised by The Green Organisation, an independent, non-political, non-activist, non-profit environment group dedicated to recognising and promoting environmental best practice around the world.
For additional information: www.thegreenorganisation.info or phone 01604 810507
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting