Northumberland County Council’s recycling points challenge invites all schools in the area to look at improving their recycling practices and reduce waste, where points are won for meeting certain challenges.
The competition is part of the LOVE Northumberland initiative and shall see schools in the area compete against each other in areas such as recycling a new material and running a waste free packed lunch competition.
Winners shall attend the LOVE Northumberland Awards ceremony at Alnwick Gardens where they shall benefit from meeting some local Green business leaders.
Marmax shall be supplying the 1st and 2nd prizes in the competition from our range of bright, playground equipment and furniture, which are all made from recycled plastics.
The focus of the initiative is to prompt school pupils to think about their environment and reduce waste by improving recycling capabilities; something at the forefront of the Marmax business model.
Marmax was recently delighted to be awarded Green Business Ambassadors for 2014 and have received much recognition for the award winning Outdoor Classroom, made entirely from recycled plastic and as such, are delighted to be involved in this regional initiative encouraging eco-thinking in the next generation.
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting