We competed against more than 500 other nominations in the Green Apple Awards for Environmental Best Practice, and will find out whether our Buddy Bench will take home the bronze, silver or gold award at a presentation ceremony in the Houses of Parliament, London on November 6th.
The Green Apple Awards began in 1994 and have become established as the country’s major recognition for environmental endeavour among companies, councils, communities and countries. The awards are organised by The Green Organisation – an international, independent, non-political, non-profit environment group dedicated to recognising, rewarding and promoting environmental best practice around the world.
Supported by the Environment Agency, the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, the Chartered Institution for Waste Management, and other independent bodies, this award means a lot to Marmax and we’re proud to have our work recognised by such a well-renowned organisation.
The whole Marmax team are grateful for this award and are keeping our fingers crossed for the ceremony!
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting