Incorporated into the two day Intralogistex Exhibition, the awards recognised the successes of logistics companies across the UK, and it was the revolutionary Samson Nano pallet wrapper which caught the judges’ eyes.
Packed with innovative technology, and boasting the lowest turntable height of any other available pallet wrapper, the Samson Nano offers a complete turnkey solution to businesses.
With no cost outlay to install or maintain the machine, it also offers a transparent costing model, charging only per pallet wrapped with no hidden costs, and removing all maintenance concerns from the clients. Real-time information is easy to gather from the machine, facilitating ongoing evaluation of its service.
Both the technology incorporated within the Samson Nano, and the way in which clients are charged shows true innovation, born out of four generations of Grant’s packaging obsession.
“We are delighted to have been recognised in this way” said Andrew Grant, Managing Director of Samuel Grant Group Ltd. “Winning the award is a real boost for the team, and it’s great to see the fruits of our labours given such an accolade by fellow industry experts.”
For more information, visit www.samsonnano.co.uk or call 0113 270 7221
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting