A packaging pioneer, Signode is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial packaging, facilitating the bulk transportation of goods. They produce strap, stretch and protective packaging, with 88 manufacturing facilities across six continents. Their commercial packaging range is used to contain, unitize, protect and secure goods during warehousing and shipment, and their customer-focused packaging innovations have revolutionised the sector.
Paul Henderson, Commercial and Operations Manager for Samuel Grant’s Sheffield branch said: “Our new partnership with this industry wide name validates our position as a market leading supplier of high quality steel strapping, polyester strapping and tools, allowing us to outshine the competition.”
Not only does the partnership allow Samuel Grant Packaging to be recognised as an official distributor, Signode also provide Grant’s staff with exemplary training and sales support, which adds value to all staff working in the team.
- Samuel Grant Packaging launch AIR|SHIELD®
- Samuel Grant Packaging launch the Samson Nano Ferret
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show