The owners and managers, Andrew & Matthew Grant, are behind this vision to expand, which culminates in the company’s 125 year anniversary in 2016. The investment will allow the company to develop key areas of business and to continue to be at the forefront of providing innovative packaging solutions.
The growing Trade Counter will be part of a new Innovation Centre, which will profile the latest products and technology, as well as conducting regular machine demonstrations. The 10 metre high racking allows even more products to be held in stock, as well as store more products for clients, that can be ordered as required as opposed to taking up valuable space in their own warehouses.
The entire warehouse is certified as suitable for storing packaging to be used for food.
All telephone, fax numbers & email addresses remain the same and the postal address is:-
Samuel Grant Ltd, Orion Way, Cross Green, Leeds LS9 0AR
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting