To encourage and to support these efforts, the company match fundraising achieved by an employee when completing a charity event.
Here are a couple of the key charity events that our employees have completed and that we have supported in 2016:
Sarah Clarke, Brian Boucher, Carla Dobson and Sarah Blenkinsop took part in the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge on 2nd July for Marie Curie. Their larger group of 15 raised over £5500. They walked 25 miles and it included Yorkshire's largest 3 peaks.
Great Yorkshire Bike Ride, Andrew Grant, Matthew Grant, Richard Blenkinsop, Jackie Wadsworth and Suzanne Durnian, 73 miles, (ALL UPHILL) raised over £1,500.
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting