Hopefully all our stakeholders, customers, suppliers and staff will agree that it makes far more sense out of what we do as a company than Samuel Grant Group (Leeds) Ltd, or similar.
The new logo forms part of the change, and the other brands that fall under the group will also be changing slightly to fall in line with the new look. Lisa Denison (Management PA) will be the 'brand police', and be fully versed in the new brand guidelines for the company, including hold high res versions of all the logos and imagery relating to the change.
Any queries regarding the new branding can be directed to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
More on the move soon! Watch this space....
- A new wave of recruits for Samuel Grant Packaging
- Marmax Recycled Products’ Work is Award-Winning
- Samuel Grant Packaging become official Signode distributor for strapping
- Once again the Samuel Grant team rolled up their sleeves and headed down to Birmingham’s NEC to exhibit at the annual PPMA (Packaging and Processing Machinery Association) Show
- Celebrating the fabulous Lorraine Lapping – 40 years with Samuel Grant and counting