At Samuel Grant Packaging we are committed to reducing the impact that packaging has on the environment.
We help our clients to reduce their packaging consumption and waste, as well as advising how all parts of the packaging process can be recycled and reused. Samuel Grant Packaging's award-winning sister company, Marmax Recycled Products, is recycling in action - Marmax uses milk bottles to create high quality, durable, maintenance-free outdoor furniture and play equipment.
- Recyclable â polythene materials are able to be recycled more times than paper fibres.
- Less energy used in manufacture compared to paper bags, so reducing carbon footprint.
- The relative weight for a given application is less than paper. This reduces transport costs and carbon footprint.
- Recyclable. Paper can be recycled readily for use in other products.
- Manufactured from wood â a renewable source.
- Lightweight so reduced transport costs/carbon emissions.
- Manufactured without the use of CFCs
- Can be purchased in a version manufactured from vegetable starches which can be composted readily.
- Both recycled and recyclable.
- Made from vegetable starches, so easily compostable.
- Usually manufactured, at least in part, from recycled materials.
- Lighter than steel and so transport costs and emissions are reduced.
- Often contains recycled materials.
- A given length of steel strapping can be used more than once.